TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 2003/2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. Treesize Download also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, it is fast and multi-threaded and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and to an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Pro can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
Why TreeSize Professional?
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk space usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Archive, copy, or move files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- Versatile duplicate file search
- Schedule scans and perform them automatically
- Scan FTP and SharePoint servers
- Manage disk space on smartphones and mobile devices
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server
2008 – 2012 R2
- .NET 4.5 will be required and may be installed during setup.
Key Feature Of Treesize professional
Efficient Disk Space Management from all perspectives
- See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Visualize disk usage in the pie or bar chart.
- Tree maps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected directory.
- Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access).
- Statistics about file types and file owners for every branch.
- Filter the file system tree on the left by a certain user or file type.
- See a list of the 100 largest files.
- Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
- Scan FTP, WebDAV, and SharePoint servers.
- Disk Space Management on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile File Search
- Integrated file search.
- Fully customizable file search.
- Archive, copy, or move the results of the Treesize windows 10 File Search, for instance large, old, or temporary files or files of a certain type.
- Also files with long paths are reliably found.
- Rename multiple files at once and replace invalid characters in any number of file names.
- Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
- Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
- TreeSize free offers a powerful duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums.
- Treesize software also enables you to easily deduplicate files using hardlinks.
Exporting and Reporting
- Treesize free download enables you to export scan results (showing the directory structure) to many different formats such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard, or email.
- Export a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, for example for use in a database.
- Save the data to an XML file and load it again later.
- See which folders have grown: Compare a saved XML file to a current version of the file system branch, Treesize for mac displays the difference between the two scans.
- Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with snapshots Windows takes automatically.
Customized Analyses & Views
- Configure displayed columns for the details view, Excel export, text file and printed reports.
- Include and exclude certain files or folders in your scans.
- Command line options allow automatic and scheduled scans of your hard disk (e.g. overnight) and generating reports.
- Comfortable interface simplifies creation and editing of scheduled scans and exports as Windows tasks.
High Performance thanks to Multithreading
- Browse the results during scanning.
- Scan and view several folders at the same time.
- Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
Full NTFS Support
- Unicode file and folder names are supported.
- File based NTFS compression.
- Hardlinks and Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
- File paths longer than 255 characters will be found and processed correctly.
- Analyse NTFS permissions.
Perfect Integration with the Windows Explorer
- Explorer context menu supported inside the TreeSize portable window.
- TreeSize Professional can be started from within the Windows Explorer.
- Drag and Drop is enabled.
- On a Windows Core Server TreeSize free can serve as a graphical user interface.
Download Treesize Professional full free
Download more software:
How to Install and Active Treesize Professional
- Download above link
- Uninstall the previos program with Your Uninstaller or Iobit Uninstaller
- Setup program nomarly by click Setup.exe
- When finish, close program
- Copy file TreeSize.exe to C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize